Living in Southeast Alabama we get enough oppressive heat and humidity, so we typically steer clear of Central Florida during the summertime. However, given that Tara is a teacher now, we must adjust our vacation plans accordingly and endure the “air you can wear”.
The last weekend in June we spent 4 days and 3 nights at Disney’s Pop Century Resort and visited EPCOT, Magic Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios. There was so much new stuff to see and do this time, here are the highlights:
- Character breakfast at Toplino’s Terrace at Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Seeing the manatees at Sea Base at EPCOT for the first time
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ at Hollywood Studios
- Meeting Tigger and Piglet at The Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom
- Riding the Walt Disney World Railroad for the first time at Magic Kingdom
- Riding Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance for the first time in 3 years at Hollywood Studios
- All of the wonderful topiaries for the International Flower & Garden Festival at EPCOT
- Wyatt adding several new collectibles to his Orange Bird collection
- Visiting The Lego Store where the kiddos built their own mini figures
- And as always, eating amazing food and lots of retail therapy!
Thanks for reading and enjoy the photos…